Social Learning Share – http://bit.ly/1ef4wpl
Podcast/Flipped Lesson Share – Please sign up for tonight or online next Tuesday.
Digital Equity Discussion – How does the Digital Divide/Digital Equity affect what you are able to accomplish in your classroom?
Learn – https://code.org/
Scratch – https://scratch.mit.edu
How can coding activities fit into your classroom instruction? What is the value of providing opportunities for your students to experience coding?
BrainPop – all in one stop for digital content
Movies – fun and entertaining – Computer Programming
Lesson Plans – great plans that use the video on online games to support – Blocky Maze Game
Online Games – Block Maze Game
Quiz – every movie has a quiz for checks for understandings or topics for teaching – Quiz
Post 1 responses on your blog
- Read & Subscribe to one of these online education blog sites – good.is/education or medium.com/bright . While exploring the site you selected, choose one article to Tweet and post a reflection on your blog. Please include the link to the article and an image that supports the topic.
- Posts for all assignments presented on the class blog
- About Me Page
- Commented on others blogs (based on required assignments)
- Some posts include images and hyperlinks
- Pixlr Photo Manipulation image (optional)
- UDL MindMap (in-class assignment)
- LOC Certificate
- Digital Story
- CommonSenseMedia Certificate
- Podcast/Flipped Lesson (including interactive support materials)
- Social Learning Tool presentation
- Unit Plan (including lessons and assessments)
Week 11 Class
July 28th is our second Virtual synchronous class. Login here to test your system & participate. I will be at the Rowely Hall if you prefer to be in the lab with me (for extra tech support). Our final class will only run from 6pm – 8pm.
- Post all assignments to your blog by midnight on July 31st (let me know if extensions are needed)
- Keep a look out for the course evaluations (should see them in your MU E-Mail on July 27). Your feedback is extremely important to me:)
- Check out Blackboard after July 31st. I will have all you grades posted for your review.
- Please consider me a resource for integrating technology into your future classrooms. You can reach me at my MU email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and of course—Twitter:)
- Have a wonderful summer and great school year.Prof. Steve